Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This WoW Jewelcrafting guide will show you the fastest and easiest way how to level your Jewelcrafting skill up from 1 to 450. Updated for WoW patch 3.2
Powerleveling your Jewelcrafting won't be cheap. Make sure you have enough gold, even if you have Mining. The best thing you can do is, you can try to sell the items you make. Just put them on AH. A lot of level 80 players are willing to buy low level items for their alt, if you can't sell something just disenchant it, and sell the shards/dust.
If you are low on gold, I recommend you to try this Gold Making Guide, it can help you to make loads of gold. You also need to realize this is not a leveling guide, so if you are looking for a leveling guide, the best one is this 1 - 80 Leveling Guide.
Jewelcrafting is the best combined with Mining or the other option is Enchanting. Check out my Mining Guide or my Enchanting guide, if you want to level any of those professions. When you choose mining, you can save a lot of gold, because you can gather the materials, but it will take a lot of time. With Enchanting, you can Disenchant the items you make.
Approximate Materials Required for 1-450Edit
The materials are based on a case that you will gain one skill point each craft. This won't happen, so you will have to buy a few extra materials while you are leveling your Jewelcrafting.
- 100 Copper Bar
- 20 Tigerseye or 20 Malachite
- 120 Bronze Bar (= 60 Copper Bar, 60 Tin Bar) OR 60+ Silver Bar
- 60 Shadowgem, OR 20 Shadowgem and 20 Small Lustrous Pearl
- 80 Heavy Stone
- 30 Moss Agate
- 160 Mithril Bar
- 25 Citrine
- 20 Truesilver Bar
- 5 Aquamarine
- 60 Thorium Bar
- 15 Star Ruby
- 20 Large Opal
- 10 Powerful Mojo or 10 Blue Sapphire
- 10 Essence of Earth or 10 Essence of Undeath
- 20 Huge Emerald
- 55 Green gems OR 40 Green gems and 15 Black Diamond
- 52 Adamantite Powder (260 Adamantite Ore)
- 13 Primal Earth
- 13 Adamantite Bar
- Buy around 70 from any of the following gems: Bloodstone, Chalcedony, Dark Jade, Huge Citrine, Shadow Crystal, Sun Crystal. Make sure to buy at least 5 Bloodstone, 3 Chalcedony, 3 Shadow Crystal and 3 Dark Jade, because you will need the Bloodstones when you reach 395 and the other gems when you reach 440.
- 46 Eternal Earth OR 23 Eternal Earth and 23 Eternal Shadow
- 7 Forest Emerald - You might only need 5.
- 28 Skyflare Diamond OR 28 Earthsiege Diamond, but you should buy less than 28 and buy more if you need them
- 1 Frozen Orb
WoW Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 1 - 450Edit
Save these, you will need them later.
You can make 20 x Malachite Pendant too.
50 - 150 Learn Jewelcrafting Journeyman.
Save these, you will need them later.
The design sold by these NPCs.
150 - 215 Learn Jewelcrafting Expert.
Save these, you will need 55 of them later.
200 - 300 Learn Jewelcrafting Artisan.
Make 60 of these, and if you reach skill 245 you don't need to make more, else you might need more of these later on.
300 - 350 Go to Outland and learn Jewelcrafting Master.
Now from this part of this Jewelcrafting guide, you will use recipes that are already yellow to you and since whole WoW is pretty random, you might just need 5 gems to reach your desired skill or maybe 10.
300-320 A nice alternative to 300-315 is this pattern:
When you learn these recipes, they are already yellow. I suggest you to cut 30 from any of the following gems, then you should reach 320.
- Teardrop Blood Garnet
- Brilliant Golden Draenite
- Solid Azure Moonstone
- Radiant Deep Peridot
- Inscribed Flame Spessarite
- Glowing Shadow Draenite
320-325 Make 5-7 from any of the following gems.
- Bold Blood Garnet
- Bright Blood Garnet
- Gleaming Golden Draenite
- Jagged Deep Peridot
- Luminous Flame Spessarite
- Royal Shadow Draenite
- Sparkling Azure Moonstone
325-335 Save these, you will need them later.
Make a few from any of the following gems, if you didn't reach 335.
- Glinting Flame Spessarite
- Runed Blood Garnet
- Shifting Shadow Draenite
- Thick Golden Draenite
- Purified Jaggal Pearl - This one turns green at 332.
335-340 Make 5-7 from any of the following gems.
You can go to Hellfire Peninsula and find Kalaen if you are Horde, Tatiana if you are Alliance. These NPCs sell the following recipes.
340 - 350 You can continue to make the gems above, if you didn't reach 350 by making the rings below.
350 - 450 Go to Northrend and learn Jewelcrafting Grand Master.
350 - 395 Buy around 55 from any of the following gems. After 375, the recipes will be yellow so you might need less or more.
Cut any random gem you want. Seriously there are like 50 new green gem recipes, I won't list all of them. Go to your trainer, learn one and make that recipe around 55 times.
395 - 400 Make 5 from any of the following items:
- 5 x Bloodstone Band - 5 Bloodstone, 10 Crystallized Earth
- 5 x Crystal Chalcedony Amulet - 5 Chalcedony, 10 Crystallized Earth
- 5 x Crystal Citrine Necklace - 5 Huge Citrine, 10 Crystallized Earth
- 5 x Sun Rock Ring - 5 Sun Crystal, 10 Crystallized Earth
400 - 420
420 - 425 You better make this yellow recipe until it turns green, because after this, there will be only meta gems, and they are a lot more expensive. Forest Emerald is usually the cheapest gem.
There are plenty of meta gem recipes, choose one of them and make it 15 times. You can learn some recipes from your trainer, and some of them are sold by Tiffany Cartier in Dalaran, there is also a lot of them dropped by bosses and mobs around Northrend.
440 - 441