Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Obtained when the character has used 25 different drinks: food items that give you the 'Drink' buff without 'Eat', or food items that increase your drunkenness.
The achievement's name suggests that only alcoholic drinks would count towards this achievement; however, you can quaff or and it still counts for this achievement.
- Every non-alcoholic drink available from innkeepers count, although they have level restrictions; at level 80 you can drink all nine.
- in Shattrath and in Area 51 sell many types of alcoholic drinks, to add five more to your count.
- During Brewfest you'll have the opportunity to sample three different beers from each of the three different breweries for nine drinks total.
- Every rank of Mage Conjured Water counts, so that's an easy nine drinks.
- The barkeep in Old Hillsbrad Foothills(Southshore-Alliance) sells six drinks that weren't popular enough to survive to present day.
- has four ogre brews he will sell to you if he's still alive after you become King of Dire Maul.
- If you visit the Grim Guzzler in Blackrock Mountain, the sinister gnome barman sells five alcoholic drinks exclusive to the dark iron dwarves.
- When the Darkmoon Faire is on, and in a friendly territory, sells four drinks exclusive to the Faire.
See the list of Alcohol.