Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Isle of Giants|
|Ruler||War-God Dokah <Ward of Beasts>|
|Resources||Cloth, fish, herbs, ores, and skins|
|Location||Off the Northern coast of Kun-Lai Summit|
The Isle of Giants is an island located off the Northern coast of Kun-Lai Summit in Pandaria. The island is home to a variety of large dinosaurs, and one of the Pandaria world bosses: Oondasta. There are also a force of Zandalar trolls on the island, presumably capturing and/or taming dinosaurs for their own use.
Players are able to loot Giant Dinosaur Bones from any of the island's inhabitants.
- After accumulating 999 bones, players can visit Ku'ma on the island, to complete the quest  , receiving a pet.
- Once accumulating a total of 9999 bones, players can complete the quest  , receiving from Ku'ma and the achievement .
- Dinosaurs on the island have a small chance to drop a . A player may only hold one of these eggs in their inventory at a time. After three days the egg will hatch, and will contain one of three raptor mounts: , or .
See also Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Added.
- During BlizzCon 2011, the Isle of Giants was labelled as "Zandalari Isle" on an early zone map of the Pandaria continent.