|Title||<Construct of Magic>|
|Race||Titanic watcher (Giant)|
|Health|| 1659k normal mode|
|Location||Seat of Magic, Halls of Origination|
- Normal: During normal phase, interrupt Veil of Sky, and keep adds tanked near the boss. Face away before Supernova lands to avoid being blinded. When she splits into 3 the first time, kill Astral Rain to stop her AE ability. The second time, kill Veil of Sky to stop her shield ability.
- Heroic: Same.
- —Isiset channels a supernova, causing all nearby enemies who look upon her to suffer 19500 Arcane damage and wander blindly for 4 sec.
- —Summon a flurry of stars from the sky on all targets, each dealing 5000/7500/10000 Arcane damage.
- —Drapes the caster in a protective shield, absorbing up to 100000/200000/300000 damage drain mana instead of health. Also reflects 20/40/60% of magic spells.
- —Summons 1/2/3 Celestial Familiar(s).
- Celestial Familiar
- Astral Rain
- Veil of Sky
- —Drapes the caster in a protective shield, absorbing up to 100000 damage drain mana instead of health. Also reflects 20% of magic spells.
- Celestial Call
- Periodically, she casts Supernova. Everyone must face away from her at cast completion, or be blinded for 3 seconds.
- At 60% Isiset splits into Astral Rain, Veil of Sky, and Celestial Call. After one dies, the other two vanish and Isiset reappears. However, she will not use the ability matching the name of the mob that you killed. Additionally, the two abilities that remain are stronger.
- At 30%, Isiset splits again into the two remaining abilities. After one dies, the other vanishes, and Isiset reappears. This time, she will only use the remaining ability, but it will stronger yet again.
- We found out the best way to kill Isiset is to have her last ability be the less damaging one.
- Kill her "clones" on the following order (it helps to mark the correct target when she splits:
1) Astral Rain
2) Celestial Call
3) Veil of Sky
- Leaving Celestial Call for last might work but leaving Astral Rain for last will most likely lead to a wipe due to the huge amount of damage, so always leave Veil of Sky for Last.
- Gaze to the heavens! What do you see?
- Bask in my radiance!
- Killing a player
- The glimmer of your life, extinguished.
- Eons of darkness...by your hand.
- My luster...wanes.
|How2 ~ Halls of Origination - Isiset, Construct of Magic [WoW] by StupidOctopus on YouTube|
- Isiset is based on Isis, an Egyptian Goddess of motherhood, magic and fertility.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.