Irradiated Worker can be found in Netherstorm. They work in the radioactive rift the goblins in Area 52 made through their town. When a group is done, they will go to Ravandwyr for a magic show, and then to the inn for a drink where they will despawn in the doorway.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Model change.
- They used to use the model of gnomes, but sounded like goblins when talked to. In patch 2.3 they were changed to Goblins. This may be because goblins could not wear helms at the time, or the radiation. Lead Sapper Blastfizzle is still a gnome.
- Another long day in the trenches over with at last! Maybe the magic show will take away some of the afterglow...
- Show us a trick, Ravandwyr!
- My eyebrows! You singed my eyebrows!
- Don't worry. It's an improvement!
- That was the best trick ever! Ok, boys, let's go get a drink.
- I have another reading from the nether. (Project Blue Book)