From Blizzard's website:
This mechanical terror, designed nearly as much for intimidation as destruction, is the centerpiece of Garrosh's siege weaponry. Crafted in the image of the mighty Kor'kron war scorpion, the Iron Juggernaut guards the gates of Orgrimmar, crushing any who would rise up to challenge Garrosh's True Horde
- —The Iron Juggernaut is freely mobile while in Assault mode.
- ω ϖ—The Iron Juggernaut bores its drill arm into the ground, causing the earth to crack and shatter. This effect ripples out into many directions, inflicting 90,000 Physical damage to those caught within its effect.
- ω ϖ—The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now focuses briefly on random players.Inflicts 243750 to 256250 Fire damage to random players, and sears their flesh for an additional 53625 to 56375 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
- —The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon launches shrapnel and explosives at a random player, inflicting 250,000 Fire damage to enemies within 8 yards of the blast.
- —The Iron Juggernaut releases several Crawler Mines that scurry in the direction of random players, burying themselves partially into the ground. Once they burrow, they begin a detonation sequence. At the end of the sequence, they will detonate for 500,000 Physical damage to all players. A particularly brave player may stomp a burrowed Mine into the ground, stifling the explosion but causing a localized detonation at their feet. This explosion inflicts 850,000 Physical damage and knocks the player high into the air.
- ω ϖ—The Iron Juggernaut launches the sawblade from its arm, causing 500,000 Physical damage to players that come into contact with the blade as it whirls and ricochets from player to player.
- ω ϖ—The Iron Juggernaut emits flame from its frontal vents, inflicting 800,000 Fire damage in a frontal cone. This effect applies Melt Armor, which reduces armor by 20% sears the target's flesh for for 60,000 damage every 1 second. This effect stacks.
- —The Iron Juggernaut plants itself in its current position, boring deep into the ground. It will no longer focus on a single target. During Siege mode, the Iron Juggernaut releases crawler mines at an increased rate.
- ω ϖ—The Iron Juggernaut's drills deep into the earth, causing a violent earthquake. This earthquake inflicts 50,000 Nature damage every 1 second to all players. The seismic activity causes intermittent Shock Pulses.
- ω ϖ—The shoulder-mounted turrets of the Iron Juggernaut fire high into the sky over random players, inflicting 100,000 Fire damage to players within 6 yards of each blast.
- ω ϖ—The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now focuses on random players, tracing the ground as it chases each target. The laser inflicts 200,000 Fire damage every 1 sec to players with which it comes into contact.
- ω ϖ—The Iron Juggernaut spews tar in all directions. Standing in tar deals 20,000 Nature damage every 1 second and reduces movement speed by 30%. If a tar puddle comes into contact with the flames of the cutter laser, the puddle will explode, inflicting 500,000 Fire damage to all players.
- ω ϖ—The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon rapidly fires numerous Mortar Blasts towards one of the Iron Juggernaut's sides, dealing 350,000 Fire damage to players within 15 yards of each blast.
- Baine Bloodhoof yells: Our casualties are too heavy.
- General Nazgrim yells: Don't be foolish, Vol'jin! You have no siege weapons left! You cannot win this battle.
- Vol'jin says: Ain't no other way, mon. We gotta stop Garrosh here an' now, else we be runnin' the rest of our lives.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Perhaps our new-found reinforcements will aid us.
- Vol'jin says: Dey must have taken da docks! Ha ha! Welcome to da' fields of slaughter.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Perhaps there is hope after all!
- Vol'jin yells: Dey be heroes, no doubt about dat.
- Baine Bloodhoof yells: Blessing of the Earthmother be upon them.
- Vol'jin yells: Da beast be slain!
- General Nazgrim yells: You may have defeated my war machine, but the gate still stands. You will not take Orgrimmar today.
- Tyrande Whisperwind yells: Anu'dora!
- A night elf Glaive Thrower appears on the roof of the western burrow, firing rapidly at the gate as Tyrande and Ash'alah leap over the western barricades, leading around two dozen mounted sentinels. In eight seconds, the gate is broken and forced open.
- General Nazgrim yells: What!? Kor'kron, to the gates! Now!
- A large mass of Kor'kron Grunts rush into defensive position in front of the gate.
- Tyrande Whisperwind yells: At them, my sisters! For Kalimdor!
- The nightsabers leap and run into battle and their riders engage the grunts. Vol'jin can only voice his amazement at this turn of events.
- Vol'jin says: Tyrande...
- Tyrande Whisperwind yells: Don't think we're here to save you, troll. We're here for Kalimdor. Get forces inside the gates while we distract the enemy!
- While the raid moves onward, the sentinels will eventually kill all the grunts then retake formation, back where they landed in front of the barricades.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Added.
See also Edit