Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In World of Warcraft, invite can mean a few things:
- The primary command to add a member to a party (or group) used by the party leader. The target of the invite is given a choice to accept or decline.
- Ask a player to join a guild. See Guild Invite below for more details.
Party Invite Edit
Ways to invite:
- Select a Player character, right-click their portrait and select Invite.
- In the chat entry field, type: /invite <player_name>
- In the Friends List window, select a Player character's name and click the Group Invite button on the lower right.
The first invite effectively creates the party.
Guild Invite Edit
Inviting a player to a guild requires a guild rank with permission from the Guild Master to recruit new members.
If you have the ability to invite new members there are 2 basic ways to do it:
- Click Add Member button (bottom-right of the window).
- Enter player name to invite to guild and click Invite.