|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Location||Restoration, Tier 3|
|Affects||Mana regeneration, Enrage|
Intensity is a talent in the third tier of the Druid Restoration tree. The talent allows a part of your spirit based mana regeneration to continue while casting. It also causes the Bear Form Enrage ability to instantly generate up to 10 rage.
|Rank||Mana regeneration||Rage generation|
- Intensity allows a percentage of your normal mana regeneration to occur while casting, which means that this talent's usefulness relies on your intellect and spirit. It is an extremely powerful talent for a Restoration druid, as Restoration druids typically rely on spirit based mana regeneration, which normally does not regenerate mana while you are casting.
Tips and tactics Edit
- This talent allows a Restoration druid to shapeshift into Bear Form and use Enrage to instantly generate enough rage to use Bash to stun an enemy or interrupt enemy spellcasting, without having to spend talent points in Furor. This can be useful in both PvP and when healing in an instance, if you attract unwanted attention.
Past changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Increased to 17/33/50% mana regeneration.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Increased to 10/20/30% mana regeneration (previously 5/10/15%.)
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): Reflection - Renamed "Intensity", in addition causes your Enrage ability to instantly generate 4/7/10 rage.