Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Status||Alive (lore), Killable (WoW)|
Seeing her there may have been a mark of power of the Lich King, able to find his underlings even among the high elves without having to kill or even enslave them.
In Mists of Pandaria EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
Malicia has once again been relocated, to Western Plaguelands.
In Cataclysm EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Malicia was relocated at the new subzone, Malicia's Outpost. She is also removed as a boss of Scholomance.
Attacks and abilities Edit
- AoE Slow, reducing movement, melee and casting speeds of opponents.
- Corruption, a damage over time single target spell (targetted via threat).
- Call to the Grave, a curse that deals 2100 Shadow damage after 60 seconds. The curse should be dispelled before it expires and deals damage.
- Renew, Flash Heal (~1,600) and Heal (~3,300), which need to be dispelled or interrupted.
Instructor Malicia has a chance to drop one of the following items. It is not guaranteed, however, that she will drop anything at all.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Removed.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Call of the Grave has had its damage reduced by half.
- Patch 1.11.1 (28-Jun-2006): Added.