Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
- Were you looking for the old core Druid ability called ?
|Cooldown||3 min (GCD 0 sec)|
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.1 (Alpha): Added back? Effect changed to "Infuse a friendly healer with energy, allowing them to cast spells without spending mana for 10 sec."
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Removed.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Effect changed to "Causes the target to regenerate mana equal to 50% of the caster's Spirit[excluding short - duration Spirit bonuses] every 1 sec for 10 sec. Total mana gained will never be less than 8% of caster's maximum mana.".
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Changed to a specialization specific ability and effect changed to "Causes the target to regenerate 10% of the caster's maximum mana over 10 sec. If cast on self, the caster will regenerate an additional 10% of maximum mana over 10 sec."