Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Infected Wounds is a passive druid ability learned at level 40 for druids who have chosen the Feral or Guardian specializations.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Infected Wounds now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved to Tier 2. Number of ranks reduced to 2.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Tooltip fix, the debuff no longer stacks, full effect at one application (Old - Stacks up to 2 times, actual change already implemented in 3.2.2). This ability is no longer considered to be in the magical defense category; therefore spell hit no longer applies to its activation. Tooltip error corrected.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The debuff generated by this talent no longer stacks and instead causes the full effect with a single application.