Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
|Location||Balance, Tier 2|
Improved Moonfire is a tier 2 Druid Balance talent. You will have to spend 7 points in balance to max it. At max rank, Improved Moonfire grants a 10% increase to your Moonfire's critical strike chance and damage.
Tips and TacticsEdit
- Even with Glyph of Moonfire, this talent is still applicable because it increases the damage the ability deals, not just it's critical strike chance.
- The amount of extra DPS granted by this talent is rather puny. It may be better to max out Moonglow if you have any mana problems.
- If you are dipping into Balance as a Restoration druid, it may be wise to skip this talent in favor of talents that also benefit your healing abilities.