|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Improved Concussive Shot|
|Location||Marksmanship, Tier 1|
Improved Concussive Shot is a Hunter talent in the Marksmanship tree. Improved Concussive Shot is located in the first tier, and it increases the duration of the Hunter's Concussive Shot by a maximum of 2 seconds.
Rank table Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 1.12.0 (22-Aug-2006): The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the hunter is killed before their shot reaches the target.
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): The stun effect's duration no longer diminishes or is diminished by controlled stun abilities and spells (e.g. Cheap Shot, Hammer of Justice, Charge etc.).
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005):
- The stun effect can now be resisted.
- Will now have a chance to stun targets that are afflicted with other slowing effects (e.g. Wing Clip).