||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
Improved Aspect of the Monkey is a Hunter talent in the Beast Mastery tree. It increases the dodge bonus of your Aspect of the Monkey.
| Rank || % Dodge Increase
| 1 || 2
| 2 || 4
| 3 || 6
- This can be a death sentence in PvP against a Warrior of any kind, seeing that when you dodge one of their attacks it allows them to use Overpower and do serious damage.
- On the other side of things, this can be effective against a Rogue when coupled with Scorpid Sting, reducing their chance to hit you by a great deal.
- Most Hunters will tend to bypass this talent all together seeing that it is far too situational for normal use.
Patch changes Edit
External links Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.