Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Icebound Fortitude is a death knight ability learned at level 62. It allows the death knight to become immune to stun effects and take less damage.
Modified by Edit
- Blood specialization
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Icebound Fortitude now lasts 8 seconds (down from 12 seconds).
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Icebound Fortitude no longer costs Runic Power.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Minor update.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Now breaks stuns when used, in addition to providing immunity to them.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now provides 20% damage reduction, down from 30% (now 50%, down from 60% when talented), and has a 3-minute cooldown, up from 2 minutes.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Tooltip corrected to indicate it reduces damage by a minimum of 30%.
- Hotfix (2010-02-05): Icebound Fortitude now provides 30% base damage reduction, up from 20% damage reduction. For a geared tank with high defense, this translates to 50% damage reduction, up from 40%. Tooltip to be fixed next patch.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Cooldown increased to 2 minutes.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now reduces damage by 20% instead of 50%. The amount of damage reduced increases with bonus Defense (to about 35% for 540 Defense, but can go higher).