|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
|Hunter vs. Wild|
|Location||Survival, Tier 5|
|Affects||Pet Attack Power and Hunter Ranged Attack Power|
Rank table Edit
- Requires 5 Points in Survivalist.
- Similar to the Marksman talent Careful Aim in that attack power is increased via another stat.
- This talent increases both the hunter's ranged attack power and the hunter pet's attack power.
- Added in place of Survival Instincts after this talent was moved to Tier 2.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): The attack power bonus from this talent now applies properly to Hunter pets. In addition, the bonus attack power will now be recalculated properly from equipping items.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.