|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
Patch changes Edit
- Hotfix (2009-04-21): "Focus Magic and Hunger for Blood should no longer last through a talent switch."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): No longer stacks. Damage bonus changed to 15% for a single application. Requires a bleed effect active on the rogue's target. No longer removes bleeds from the rogue. Now costs 15 energy and lasts for 60 seconds.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Now increases damage 5% per stack, (up from 3%.)
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
- This can trigger with other classes bleed effects not just your own.
- if your target does not have a bleed effect on it, you can use one-point Rupture to enable HoF.