Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section is under construction.
This guide is not intended to tell you which spells to place on which keys, you can work that out yourself. Some people use the "wow mouse" (Google it) and other people use smaller keypads like "Logitech G13" (Google it again). There are lots of other types of keyboard layouts out there, and that's before we even mention the different layouts for languages.
So with this page (and the following pages) you can plan ahead on what key will be going where. This may help new players, but it is intended to help people who are rolling alts, changing specs, or just want to make their gameplay easier on their fingers.
To begin, we have 7 groups of attacks:
- Redhot - keys that are used more than once every 10 seconds. Your bread and butter abilities.
- Hot - keys that are used between 10 and 60 seconds.
- Warm - keys that are used in emergencies, with less than 3 minute cooldowns. Most "on-use" trinkets are in this category.
- Normal - keys that are only used once or twice in a boss battle, such as Potions, , , /.
- Cold - keys that are only used once per raid, such as Flasks.
- Ice - keys that are rarely used, or only used for fun, such as CC Effects.
- Northpole - keys that make you wonder why they are even in the game, such as , .
See the following pages for class-specific suggestions.