Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In World of Warcraft, hostile can mean a couple of things:
- Hostile usually refers to a Player, Pet, NPC, Town, City, or Zone of an enemy faction to your character (Alliance or Horde) as opposed to being Friendly or of a Neutral faction.
- When you click on hostile mobs or NPCs, their name and highlight will be red. Most hostile creatures will attack your character when you get within a particular aggro or major threat range.
- Most mobs in hostile zones will be hostile.
- Neutral mobs or NPCs will turn hostile when attacked.
- You cannot talk to hostile creatures.
- Also the Reputation Level just below Unfriendly and above Hated.
- 3000 reputation points inside of being hostile.