Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Horde Siege Tank|
- ω ϖ (1000 mana) 10-70 yd yd range—Did somebody call for delivery? Scourge units on the Plains of Nasam can't get enough of this projectile. 5363 to 7637 damage to all Scourge in its blast radius. 0.5 casting time (1.5 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ (2000 mana)—The siege tank drops 8 Warsong land mines in a circle around itself. Used to take out what the Meatpounder left behind. instant cast (20 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ (400 mana)—Unleashes the Meatpounder! Short range, maximum carnage! 0.3333 sec cast, 4538-6462 damage, 12 yard radius (1 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ (600 mana)—Unleashes the Meatsaw! Short range, maximum carnage! channeled, 6 seconds duration (30 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 5 yd yd range—Grab an injured Warsong soldier and pull them inside. 1 sec cast
The tank runs out of mana fairly quickly, and regenerates very slowly. There are pinkish-red barrels on the field that explode when you run over them, providing your tank with some mana.
Rescued soldiers improve your tank:
- engineers make the tank 30% faster and use Goblin Dragon Gun and super shrink ray
- mages cast pyroblast, arcane blast, and blizzard
- shamans use chain lighting for 5.5k
- warriors hit for 800, cleave for 1,100 damage, and heroic strike for 4.8k