The Horde Player's Guide is a source book for the World of Warcraft RPG and was published in 2006.
Book description Edit
Glory for the Horde!
Grab hammer and axe to crush the Horde’s enemies! Mok’nathal warriors range across new frontiers. Shamans and witch doctors teach their skills to young adepts, and the Horde’s enemies learn of its strengths and strike at its weaknesses. Delve into the Horde’s history, its structure and its political climate. Discover new races, feats, classes and technology unique to the Horde. Blood and thunder!
Everything a Horde Hero Needs
- Contains three new races: forest trolls, half-orcs and mok'nathal (beings with both orc and ogre blood).
- Contains 15 prestige classes, including the potion doc, shadow ascendant and spirit walker.
- Includes variant classes, racial iconic classes and creature classes, allowing you to play just the sort of character you want
- Contains information on the Horde's history, its leaders, and its current military and political structure, narrated by famed dwarven explorer Brann Bronzebeard.
- Includes two adventures to challenge Horde heroes.
- Material is adapted from Blizzard’s best-selling Warcraft computer game franchise, with over 8 million copies sold.
- Provides a wealth of lore and material for Warcraft fans.
- Designed with extensive input from the creative minds behind Blizzard’s best-selling Warcraft computer game series.
Sword & Sorcery books are published under the Open Game License and are 100% compatible with v.3.5 rules and the d20 System.
A character sourcebook book for World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game
New Prestige classes Edit
- Bone Crusher
- Dark Ranger
- Potion Doc
- Shadow Ascendant
- Shadow Hunter
- Spirit Champion
- Spirit Walker
- Wilderness Stalker
See also Edit