- Horatio Laine is a reference to Lieutenant Horatio Caine (played by David Caruso), the main character of the TV series CSI: Miami. In the episode teasers, Caine would begin to speak a particularly ominous (or humorous) line, pause for a moment to put on his sunglasses, and then finish the sentence.
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: Looks like they really put the cart...
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: ...before the horse.
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: It would appear that poor Lou really put his foot...
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: In his mouth.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added