Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Legion invaded Azeroth.
- For the pre-Patch 4.0.1 version of Honor points, see Honor point (pre-4.0.1). For the small Alliance outpost in Hellfire Peninsula, see Honor Point (Hellfire Peninsula).
- Honor point
- Binds when picked up
Honor points are one of the two new PvP currencies introduced in Patch 4.0.1. They replace the identically-named, pre-Patch 4.0.1 Honor points, Arena points, and various other forms of currencies and tokens in use before that point. A higher level currency was also added called Conquest points to replace some higher level PvP tokens.
- Honorable kill: Killing a member of the opposite Faction who is a player or selected NPCs (almost always in battlegrounds)
- Bonuses given for Call to Arms quests (first winner gets 30, all winners after get 15, and loser gets 5); does not stack with Random Battleground bonus
- Bonuses given for winning a Battleground using the Random Battleground option (first winner gets 30, all winners after get 15, and loser gets 5); does not stack with Call to Arms bonus
- PvP zones
- PvP quests
- As of Mists of Pandaria, the only PvP daily quests are on the Isle of Thunder, Pandaria.
- As of Cataclysm, there is one PvP weekly quest ( [90 Weekly PvP] ) in Tol Barad for each faction.
- As of Wrath of the Lich King, the only PvP daily quests (and a few non-dailies) are in the Grizzly Hills, Northrend and the only PvP weekly quests are in Wintergrasp, Northrend.
Honorable kill Edit
- Main article: Honorable kill
An honorable kill is the act of killing an opponent that yields honor points.
Honor Points can be exchanged for rewards from the Champions' Hall in Stormwind and from the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar. Supply officers from each battleground will also exchange them for various items.
Arathi Basin Edit
- <League of Arathor Supply Officer>, Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands
- <Defilers Supply Officer>, Hammerfall in Arathi Highlands
Warsong Gulch Edit
- <Silverwing Supply Officer>, located southwest of Silverwing Outpost at the south edge of Ashenvale
- , located in Mor'shan Base Camp in the Northern Barrens
Alterac Valley Edit
- <Stormpike Supply Officer>, located just south of the Alterac Mountains in Hillsbrad Foothills
- <Frostwolf Supply Officer>, located north of Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad Foothills
- <Honor Quartermaster>, The Underbelly of Dalaran, Crystalsong Forest
- <Legacy Arena Weapons>, The Underbelly of Dalaran, Crystalsong Forest
- <Honor Quartermaster>, Gadgetzan, Tanaris
- <Legacy Arena Armor>, Gadgetzan, Tanaris
- <Legacy Arena Weapons>, Gadgetzan, Tanaris
Conversion of previous currenciesEdit
Much like with old PvE currencies (badges of justice and emblems), old PvP currencies (including the pre-4.0.1 Honor points), will be immediately converted to the new honor points at the following ratios:
|Old currency||1x Old currency in Honor points||1x Honor point in old currency|
|Old Honor point (pre-4.0.1)||0.024||41.667|
|Pre-4.0 Arena point||0.85||1.176|
|Battleground Mark of Honor||2.976||0.336|
The normal cap of honor points will be 4,000 (paralleling Justice points). If players are granted more than 4,000 honor points as a result of this one-time conversion, they will be unable to earn any more until the excess has been spent.
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Hard cap of 4,000 Honor points enforced. Any honor points in excess of 4,000 will immediately be converted to gold at a rate of 35 Silver per honor point.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Honor has been adjusted completely. Any activity which yields Honor will now award much less. The Honor cost of items has been reduced to compensate.