Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Holy Wrath’s damage has been increased by 100%, and its cooldown increased to 15 seconds (up from 9 seconds).
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Holy Wrath no longer counts nearby critters when dividing damage among its targets.
- Hotfix (2009-09-09): "We just deployed a hotfix to modify Holy Wrath so this spell has the same diminishing return mechanics that other player stun spells and abilities currently have. This will prevent Undead creatures that we wish to be susceptible to stun from being permanently stunned if you include enough Paladins in your raid who then rotate their Holy Wrath casts.
This will affect the difficulty of , but we didn't want the "right way" to defeat this fight to involve bringing five Paladins who glyphed their Holy Wrath spell."
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Holy Wrath is now instant cast, causes a 3 second stun, cooldown reduced to 30 seconds, radius reduced to 10 yards.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): : This item now increases the damage on Holy Wrath and Exorcism instead of decreasing their mana cost.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Mana cost reduced.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Now actually shoots bolts as per spell description.