Holy Radiance is a paladin ability learned at level 28 for those with the Holy specialization. It heals a target, then spreads 50% of that amount to all allies within 10 yards while supplying a charge of holy power.
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
- Holy specialization abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Holy Radiance now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Patch 4.3.2 (31-Jan-2012): Holy Radiance now costs 40% of base mana, up from 35%.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Holy Radiance now has a 3.0-second cast time, no cooldown, and requires a player target. That target is imbued with Holy Radiance, which heals them and all group members within 10 yards instantly, and continues to heal them by a smaller amount every 1 second for 3 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The healing amount in the buff tooltip for Holy Radiance is now accurate.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.