- This article is about the Paladin ability. For information on the Religion of the Holy Light, see Light.
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- "The third and most important of the Light's virtues is compassion." —Uther the Lightbringer
Holy Light is a paladin ability learned at level 34 for those with the Holy specialization.
- 78.5% of your spell power is added to the amount healed by Holy Light.
- The Tier 3 Paladin Set, Redemption Armor, includes a 6-piece set bonus of "Your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells have a chance to imbue your target with Holy Power."
- The Holy-focused Tier 6 Paladin set, Lightbringer Raiment includes a 2-piece set bonus that increases the critical strike chance of the Paladin's Holy Light spells by 5%.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Holy Light mana cost has been increased to 12% of base mana, up from 10%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Holy Light mana cost has been increased by approximately 10%.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Flash of Light and Holy Light will now work properly with castsequence macros.