Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Attacking the mob will make it pick you up and ceasing the attack makes it move. Killing it will cause you to be dropped. This is useful to carry players to places not accessible on foot - Ruby Lake, for example.
This mob drops no loot.
- The best places to attack the Highwind Albatross are reported to be:
- It is not clear if the amount of damage done in an attack affects how long the Highwind Albatross will stop moving before it begins moving again. Some anecdotal reports indicate not doing enough damage may cause it to start moving quicker than expected.
- You can reportedly use some profession skills while being carried.
Patch changes Edit
- Hotfix (2013-09-12): Highwind Albatross already carrying a player will no longer have its flight path interrupted when attacked by other players. Players who have been picked up by an Albatross can still interrupt its flight by attacking it.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Added.