Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|High Priestess Lorthuna|
|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Twilight Precipice & Temple of Earth, Deepholm|
High Priestess Lorthuna is a high-ranking member of the Twilight's Hammer clan stationed in Deepholm and presumably who Lorthuna's Gate is named after. She is first encountered by players within the Twilight Precipice in the second floor of one of the largest buildings[62.4, 31.9]. Though she is required for the quest , players don't actually get to kill her; she flees and is later encountered within the Temple of Earth[49, 52] as she attempts to thwart the reforming of the World Pillar. During this battle she slays before falling herself.
- Initial encounter
- ω ϖ Unlimited yd range—Deals 6188 to 8812 Shadow damage to any enemy within the Shadow fissure after 5 sec.
- ω ϖ 100 yd range—Attempts to step through the shadows and reappear behind your enemy.
- At the Temple, additional abilities
- ω ϖ 40 yd range—Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage.
- ω ϖ 30 yd range—Hurls missiles of dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage to nearby enemies. 5 sec. cast
- ω ϖ— Lorthuna ascends to a new form!
- Her Shadow Fissure and Shadow Bolt Volley abilities are very easy to avoid. Fissure will spawn a swirling cylinder of purple energy you need to step out of, and Volley can be avoided by ducking behind a pillar.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added
|Twilight Precipice||Temple of Earth|