|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Legion invaded Azeroth.
|Heart of the Wild|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
Heart of the Wild is a druid talent available at level 90.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Heart of the Wild (Restoration) now increases spell damage by 150% (down from 200%), and Agility in Cat Form by 75% (down from 110%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Heart of the Wild (Restoration) now increases healing done by 35% (up from 25%).; Heart of the Wild no longer provides an increase to Hit, Expertise, Stamina, Agility, and Intellect while active.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Heart of the Wild when activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): This talent no longer provides 4/8/12/16/20% bonus Strength in Cat Form. Instead it provides 2/4/6/8/10% bonus attack power.
- Patch 1.11.2 (11-Jul-2006): Fixed an issue where players with the Heart of the Wild talent were losing health each time they shifted to Bear Form or Dire Bear Form.