Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page describes a number of items which can be equipped to regain health on a regular Proc method, rather than a shared cooldown or use trigger.
- Battlemaster enchant: heal nearby party members for 180 to 300 health on proc
- Lifestealing enchant: 30 (at lvl 60), 20 (at lvl 70) shadow damage inflicted on proc, and heals for an ammount equal to the damage done.
- Crusader enchant: 100(at lvl 60) health gained on proc
- Glaive of the Pit : Steals 238-262 life on proc
- Neretzek, The Blood Drinker : Steals 141 to 163 life from target enemy.
- Ancient Hakkari Manslayer : Steals 48 to 54 life from target enemy.
- Runeblade of Baron Rivendare : 20 Health every 5 sec on proc
- Revenger : Steals 105-125 life on proc
- Blade of Unquenched Thirst : Steals 48 to 54 life from target enemy.
- Skullforge Reaver : Drains target for 2 Shadow damage every 1 sec and transfers it to the caster. Lasts for 30 sec.
- Wraith Scythe : Steals 45 life from target enemy.
- Julie's Dagger : heals for 78 over 12 sec on proc
- Armor set bonus : 8 piece Bloodfang : heals for 300 health over 6 sec On proc
- Darkmoon Card: Heroism : Heals for 120-180 on proc
- Mark of Conquest : Heals for 90-120 on proc
- Ashtongue Talisman of Valor : Heals for 330 on proc
Normal health regen Edit
- Alterac Valley trinket
- Shard of the flame
- Shard of Afrasa