|This article or section is an item stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
This page describes a number of items which can be equipped to regain health on a regular Proc method, rather than a shared cooldown or use trigger.
- Battlemaster enchant: heal nearby party members for 180 to 300 health on proc
- Lifestealing enchant: 30 (at lvl 60), 20 (at lvl 70) shadow damage inflicted on proc, and heals for an ammount equal to the damage done.
- Crusader enchant: 100(at lvl 60) health gained on proc
- Glaive of the Pit : Steals 238-262 life on proc
- Neretzek, The Blood Drinker : Steals 141 to 163 life from target enemy.
- Ancient Hakkari Manslayer : Steals 48 to 54 life from target enemy.
- Runeblade of Baron Rivendare : 20 Health every 5 sec on proc
- Revenger : Steals 105-125 life on proc
- Blade of Unquenched Thirst : Steals 48 to 54 life from target enemy.
- Skullforge Reaver : Drains target for 2 Shadow damage every 1 sec and transfers it to the caster. Lasts for 30 sec.
- Wraith Scythe : Steals 45 life from target enemy.
- Julie's Dagger : heals for 78 over 12 sec on proc
- Armor set bonus : 8 piece Bloodfang : heals for 300 health over 6 sec On proc
- Darkmoon Card: Heroism : Heals for 120-180 on proc
- Mark of Conquest : Heals for 90-120 on proc
- Ashtongue Talisman of Valor : Heals for 330 on proc
Normal health regen Edit
- Alterac Valley trinket
- Shard of the flame
- Shard of Afrasa