Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Healing Stream Totem|
|Cooldown||30 sec (GCD 1 sec)|
Healing Stream Totem is a core shaman ability learned at level 30. It heals the most injured party member within 40 yards, producing an instant heal, and then a heal every two seconds. It is not considered a heal over time ability, and so does not benefit from haste.
Modified by Edit
- Restoration abilities
Healing Stream Totem is a Water totem, and thus cannot be used at the same time as another water totem. Like all shaman totems it only has 5 hit points and is easily targeted and destroyed. Unlike many other totems, Healing Stream Totem only affects a single party or raid member.
Healing Stream Totem gains a benefit from the caster's healing spell power, greatly increasing its effect. The totem used to use the spell power that the caster had at the time of casting for the full duration, but now adjusts it's output depending on on whatever buffs the shaman has at any particular moment, including temporary boosts such as activated trinkets.
Certain raid encounters temporarily increase your healing done. Placing a Healing Stream Totem at such a time can result in the totem healing for a very large amount each tick. As an example, the Serenity beam on the Netherspite encounter can increase the healing done by Healing Stream Totem by up to 250%, lasting the full five minutes.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Totems will no longer cause hostile creatures to enter combat with the Shaman based on proximity.; Healing Stream Totem’s mana cost has been reduced to 10% of base mana (down from 23.5%), and its healing has been reduced by 50%.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): All totems are now considered spells, and summoning totems can be prevented by silencing effects. Searing Totem, Magma Totem, and Fire Elemental totems fall into the Fire school, while all other totems fall under the Nature school.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): All healing critical strikes now heal for 2 times a normal heal (+100%), up from 1.5 times a normal heal (+50%).
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Totem duration increased from 2 to 5 minutes.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): The Global Cooldown of all Totems has been reduced to 1 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Duration increased to 2 minutes.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Healing done now scales with bonus healing from gear. Mana cost reduced.