|Divine Fury, Healing Focus, Holy Specialization, Improved Healing, Inspiration, Martyrdom, Silent Resolve, Spiritual Healing|
- One simple touch can mend so much.
|1||16||295 - 341||16|
|2||22||429 - 491||40|
|3||28||566 - 642||80|
|4||34||712 - 804||1 20|
- Divine Fury Reduces cast time by 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 seconds
- Healing Focus Reduces pushback by 35/70%
- Holy Specialization Increases critical effect chance by 1/2/3/4/5%
- Improved Healing Reduces mana cost by 5/10/15%
- Inspiration Reduces friendly targets physical damage taken by 3/7/10%
- Martyrdom Reduces pushback by 10/20%
- Silent Resolve Reduces threat by 7/14/20%
- Spiritual Healing Increases healing by 2/4/6/8/10%
Cataclysm changesThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
In the Cataclysm priest review it was announced that because of the existing version becoming obsolete at higher levels, it is something intended to change in Cataclysm. Introduced at a low level, the "new" Heal spell will functionally work much like a down-ranked Greater Heal that is intended to heal for a moderate amount and for when efficiency is an issue (making Flash Heal the incorrect spell for the job).