Wrath of the Lich KingEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
War CrimesEditThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft novels or short stories.
In the novel War Crimes, Harrowmeiser and his zeppelin, the Lady Lug, were freed by Zaela, Shokia, and Thalen Songweaver. The four of them hire the Northsea Freebooters and fly the Lady Lug to the Temple of the White Tiger in Pandaria, the southern continent of Azeroth. There, they were joined by the Dragonmaw clan and the Infinite Dragonflight to create a distraction while Kairozdormu escapes with Garrosh Hellscream, former Warchief of the Horde and traitor to his people.
- I'm a prisoner!
- They shot me and my beautiful zeppelin out of the sky. And what for? Because I was ferrying men and materiel for the Horde? That's nothing new!
- Now they have me running her in circles around the bay so that they can bomb the pirates. I don't have the parts to keep her going like this! I'm barely keeping her together on spit and baling wire!
- If you're so determined to help them out, she's due to arrive back in port in less than <time> minutes.
- It's a crime I tell you!
- Harrowmeiser yells: My zeppelin has docked. Despite my being held captive, and the sorry state that she's in, she'll be departing the dock again in two minutes.
One minute warning:
- Harrowmeiser yells: The zeppelin's leaving for a tour around the bay in less than one minute! Oh, and if anyone feels like setting me free, I'm on the dock.