Hardcore raiding is used to describe a guild, guild alliance, or raiding organization that places focus on progressing and farming raid content. The term is contrasted by the term casual raiding.
- Casual raiding is relatively new to the MMORPG game genre.
Pros of hardcore raidingEdit
- In general fast raid progression.
- Access to the best loot in the game.
- Access to the top level raid instances.
Cons of hardcore raidingEdit
- Requires serious time commitment to the game.
- Often restrictions on classes, talents and loot access.
- Not accessible to new players.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.