|Hand of Gul'dan|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||15 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Hand of Gul'dan is a warlock ability learned at level 19 for those with the Demonology specialization. It summons a large meteor to strike the ground, causing shadow damage to all enemies within six yards and inflicting them with a DoT. It generates Demonic Fury each time it deals damage.
Modified by Edit
- Demonology abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Hand of Gul’dan now deals 25% less damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Hand of Gul’dan no longer snares the enemy.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Hand of Gul'dan now deals 15% more damage.; Shadowflame now deals 15% more damage.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Has the same visual effect for friendly players, but new alternate visual for hostile players.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.