Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Arathi Highlands, Hillsbrad Foothills, Desolace, and Wetlands.|
Hammerhead Sharks are hostile level 31-32 elite sharks found off the coasts of the Arathi Highlands, Hillsbrad Foothills, Desolace (Slitherblade Shore), and Wetlands. They are so named for the unusual and distinctive structure of their heads, which are flattened and laterally extended into a "hammer" shape. hammerheads usually swim in schools during the day, becoming solitary hunters at night.
Known types Edit
- Cobalt Hammerheads are found in Sandy Shallows of the Krasarang Wilds.
- Daggercap Hammerheads are found in the water of Daggercap Bay in the Howling Fjord.
- Nayeli Hammerheads are found in Nayeli Lagoon of the Krasarang Wilds.
- Oceanic Broadheads are found in Glimmerdeep Gorge in the Shimmering Expanse of Vashj'ir. The ravenous variation is found in Tranquil Wash.
- Ravenous Jaws are found Onslaught Harbor in Icecrown.
- Ravenous Lurkers are found in the Dire Strait of the Lost Isles.
- Sar'theris Hammerheads are elite creatures found near the coast of Desolace.
- Spinescale Hammerheads are found in the Abyssal Depths of Vashj'ir.
- The Hammer is a large shark living amongst the Ravenous Lurkers of the Lost Isles