Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Any EDITS made by JOEPELUYERA should immediately be undone -- he is a former member of our guild who now has hostile intent toward it -- thanks —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Workingclassdog (talk • contr).
- Another edit without authorization done by userid Entrapit - we do not endorse or refer anyone to splinter guilds -- nor do we have any desire to publicize that in our wowwiki page. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Workingclassdog (talk • contr).
- While you may not endorse it, the formation of splinter guilds from the Family is well known on Proudmoore and true. Thus the question becomes not whether you endorse it or not but the veracity of your carefully constructed article. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Entrapil (talk • contr).
- No matter, who's right or wrong, you'll both get your own ban for breaking the WW:3RR, so stop reverting and start talking.
- Beside Workingclassdog, while this is your guild or not, Wowwiki is a public space and nobody "owns" anything except their user page, so there is no "authorization" to have.
- And for now, stop reverting this article, you spam the Recent Edits list.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 17:03, January 14, 2010 (UTC)