Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Official guild banksEdit
- Access to the guild bank via a guild vault object next to the standard bankers in the game.
- 8 purchasable tabs which have 98 item slots each; bags are not required for the slots. The price for the first tab is 100, and increases for each successive tab, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000 and 20000 for a grand total of 39350.
- Storage of money.
- Players with the appropriate permissions can store items and money for use by the rest of the guild. The guild master can allocate different permissions to each tab as required.
- Repair NPCs have a 'pay for repairs from guild funds' button based on guild permissions (up to withdraw limit).
- Advanced permission system (defaults to controlled by guild leader) that can allow, disallow, and limit the interaction (deposit/withdraw items or money) per tab, per guild rank. Withdrawal limits can be set up.
- Access logs in-game showing the 25 latest money- or item-related withdrawals/deposits per tab.
- Web access and display via World of Warcraft Armory. Requires login.
- Where to find the guild vaults.
Available storage and costs Edit
|Tab||Cost||Slots||Cost per slot|
|1||100||98||1 2 4|
|2||250||98||2 55 10|
|3||500||98||5 10 20|
|4||1000||98||10 20 41|
|5||2500||98||25 51 2|
|6||5000||98||51 2 4|
|7 *||10000||98||102 4 8|
|8 *||20000||98||204 8 16|
|All||39350||784||50 19 13|
- 7th tab is bought with Guild Vault Voucher (7th slot) which requires the Guild Level 5 guild achievement.
- 8th tab is bought with Guild Vault Voucher (8th slot) which requires the Stay Classy guild achievement.
Garrison EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
Guild bank characters Edit
- Main article: Mule (game term)
A character used as storage and/or a trading post by the members, usually accompanied by a web-based script to post the contents online. Bank rules depend on the guild; there is no set of default permissions.