Vintage is aimed at doing 10 man instances with a small, high cohesion group (we don't want more than 20 players in our guild). We want a small, dependable guild. A guild where everyone knows each other well. A small guild means everyone is involved more thus it will need less overhead and rules.
We take raiding seriously, it's our free time and we want to use it effectively. We want a spirit of always improving our gameplay, raid seriously but in a relaxed atmosphere. We are not afraid to give and receive criticism.
Guild progress Edit
- We're running heroics on a daily basis and taking a look at Naxx.
- December 14th 2008, Cleared Arachnid Quarter
- December 15th 2008, Razuvious down.
- December 17th 2008. Only 8 players, but we got Anub'Rekhan and Faerlina down again in Spider wing, and Noth in plague wing, first time seen and one-shotted without strats. OK, we cheated, we had 9 players at Noth :D
- December 21st 2008. Heigan down, 9-man.
- January 4th 2009. Loatheb, Patchwerk, Grobbulus down. 10-man. Done without strats.
- January 5th 2009. Gluth, Thaddius down. 10-man. Done without strats.
- January 11th 2009. Gothik down, no strats.
- January 18th 2009. Four Horsemen down. 10-man. Took a long while to develop a strat for this one, and was hard with 2 healers.
- January 26th 2009. Sapphiron, Kel'thuzad, Sartharion.
Our founding members have successfully raided together for most of our WoW life. Some of us have a 40 man raid background, changed to the 25 man format and we now want to start over, this time as a raiding guild for 10 man instances in Northrend. Our background includes MC, MH, BT and SWP.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Raiding times are typically 20.30-23.30 for weekdays.
- We presently raid Sunday and Monday evenings, and one other evening.
Guild rules Edit
- We have very few rules. We expect a very high standard of behaviour within the guild and with respect to other players.
- We have a sorry point system for raid invitations in order to ensure fairness in getting into a raid
- We use a DKP system for loot.
- Shrubs, Guildmaster. Contact for applications, via our website