- Server: Server:Ysera US
- Faction: Horde
- Website: http://www.vindication-wow.com
- Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Ysera&n=Vindication&p=1
Vindication prides itself on progressing through end-game raiding on a 4-night raiding schedule. To find out our recruitment needs, visit our website. For more information you can contact Regulate, Gruffian, Gibbens, or Denathor in game. Please respect our raiding times and avoid sending whispers during 7:30 EST - Midnight if we are in a raid zone.
TBC Progress Edit
- Sunwell Plateau - Eredar Twins May 4, 2008
- Black Temple - Cleared Sep 30, 2007
- Mount Hyjal - Cleared Aug 16, 2007
- Tempest Keep - Cleared Jul 17, 2007
- Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared Jun 17, 2007
- Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared Apr 8, 2007
- Gruul's Lair - Cleared Mar 21, 2007
- Karazhan - Cleared Feb 25, 2007
Vindication was originally called Seekers of Norrath in Everquest on the Fennin Ro server. Seekers of Norrath eventually split and Township Rebellion was created from the fallout; this became the root of the Vindication in WoW. Vindication was originally formed on the Medivh US server, one of the launch servers. Shortly after helping to make Medivh the first server to open the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj, Vindication decided to transfer servers due to low Horde populace and server malfunctioning. The guild moved to the newly-hardwared Ysera server at the end of July 2006.
Weekly Raid Schedule Edit
- Tuesday, 7:30 PM Eastern - 12:00 AM Eastern
- Wednesday, 7:30 PM Eastern - 12:00 AM Eastern
- Thursday, 7:30 PM Eastern - 12:00 AM Eastern
- Sunday, 7:30 PM Eastern - 12:00 AM Eastern
First pulls usually happen by 8PM. Raids may end early or run up to a half-hour late. Generally, raids are over by midnight.
Guild Rules Edit
- Everyone is expected to make as close to 100% attendance as possible since we only raid 4 nights a week.
- Absences should be noted on the guild forums.
- Vindication holds a high standard for the level of performance of guild members.
- Players that are caught going AFK during raids or that are severely not keeping up with other members of their class DPS or healing wise will be addressed by officers.
- All members should be fully repaired and have multiple consumables (including flasks) ready for every raid.
- We use a DKP system for loot.
- Regulate, Guild Leader
- Denathor, Officer
- Gibbens, Officer
- Gruffian, Officer