"Victius Honor" is a casual PvE guild with quite a few members and a lot of good times.
This guild is currently working on recruiting any 65+ so we may start end game raiding.
Guild progress Edit
- Karazhan - Currently working on
- Gruul's Lair - Have been doing joint runs with "Bubba Gump Shrimp Co"
This guild was originaly formed by a group of friends. We have been gaining many more through out our leveling process.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
Raid schedule changes from week to week. Kara is usually done on Wednesdays and Fridays at 12PM server time and the joint run with Gruul's at 7:30PM server time with Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
- NEW MEMBERS
As a new recruit you are still a representative of the guild…as such, you will abide by these rules. Failure to do so may extend your recruiting status or lead to removal from the guild.
All new members are invited on a 1 to 2 week recruiting period. During this time you have rights as a member for signing up for raids. The “Initiate” status is primarily to designate who is new to the guild for everybody to get to know and interact. After this trial period and if we feel you have proved your worth within the guild, you will be promoted to full member.
As an initiate looting will be limited and will be awarded based on the decision made by the Raid Leader and / or other officer.
If your recruiting period has been completed you shall obtain the rank member and be able to access more of our guild bank and then after wards to the rank Raider for more benefits and such
We are a semi-raiding guild - right now our raid days are Wednesdays (12 pm-and on server time) and Fridays (12pm and on server time)
- RAIDING LOOT RULES
Are posted on our website at www.victiushonor.net
- GUILD CHAT / VENTRILO ETIQUETTE
We strongly suggest members avoid yellig and playing music on the vent server since it does cause a nuisance when we are raiding
Be respectful to your fellow guild mates! This might seem like common sense, but it bears repeating…whether it be in public, guild chat, or a raid; treat others as you would have them treat you.
- Not every member of the guild has all level 70's; for some people this might be their first character on a MMORPG. If somebody asks a silly question, even if it's something obvious like "How do I move?" don't pick on them. You were a newbie at one point, too. This holds true for members and strangers alike.
- If you say you'll "BRB", do not keep people waiting for 45 minutes wondering where you went. If you make plans to do something with other members of the guild don't flake out and not show up. Real world activities are totally understandable and our REAL LIVES take the front seat; however, if you agree to run an instance or go on a raid, don't decide at the last minute whatever quest or PVP stuff you're doing is more important. Don't make the commitment if you don't intend on following through…particularly when it comes to raiding.
- GUILD BANK
The Guild Bank is for the members. Feel free to stop at the bank and browse. If you see something you need, please speak to an officer. In saying that, our bank is a trade-for-trade. In other words donate to the bank when withdrawing. Or when you can
The gold accumulated in the Bank is there for:
1) Purchasing additional Guild Tabs for bank;
2) To help defray SOME of the costs for repairs (i.e. if we are learning a new fight and we are wiping alto - Guild Bank is there to help with SOME (NOT ALL) of the repair costs to the raiders.
Raid Rules Edit
Will be added soon
Class Leaders Edit
Will be added soon