Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They Trinkets All Over is a friendly,casual guild.
Trinkets guild was originally formed on 3rd March 2008, we are a family friendly casual guild that enjoys all aspects of the game, we have no limits on age (although players are encouraged to act maturely), no limits on alts and have basic rules that revolve around good manners and promoting the friendly, helpful atmosphere of the guild. We run regular 10 man raids and encourage players of all levels to join us in our adventures. As well as the raiding we have a strong & growing non raiding side that sees many players leveling Alts, running Battlegrounds and chasing those ever elusive Achievements.
If we sound like the guild you are looking for do not hesitate to contact any of our members for an invite upon which you will receive a warm & friendly welcome to the guild
During the Burning Crusade expansion we ran regular 10 man raids to Karazhan and Zul'Aman moving to 25 man raids as the guild grew. Throughout this time raid rules were very casual with no attendance requirement or DKP type system in place. Attempts were made at 25 man content along with Guild:Prime Guard (Turalyon EU) however the guild leaders decided doing 25 man raids had not helped the usual closeness of our guild and so reverted to doing only 10 man content.
With the new expansion looming we set out to continue with our casual 10 man raiding and as more members hit level 80 we took our first steps into the new Naxxramas. Progression was slow due to a small amount of raids taking place but eventually Naxxramas was cleared and put on farm status. We also cleared Obsidian Sanctum Sartharion+1 drake, Vault of Archavon (2 bosses at the time) and started to move into Ulduar. Only 3 bosses were downed before the Summer slump ensued. As with most guilds in Summer months, sign ups were low and progression halted.
Summer 2009 Edit
So, time to move forward once again. After discussions between the GM's we came to the conclusion the only way for the guild to progress further in raiding was with more strict rules in place for the 'Raiders' of the guild. With this in mind we implemented an EPGP system and a 50% raid attendance requirement. Our goal was to clear all 10 man content or as much of it as possible and while our raid rules were more in keeping with hardcore guilds we hoped that being a '10 man' guild would help retain the friendly team spirit.
Late 2009/2010 Edit
It was obvious early on that the strict raiding setup was a disaster, attendance was on the decline and progression ground to a halt. Changes needed to be made and started at the top, Vampiria took over leading raids, with the backing of the guild we returned to the casual, friendly & fun guild we had always set out to be. Raid sign ups hit record levels overnight and the first few raids saw TotC10 fully cleared. A couple of months were spent gearing and involving as many guild members as possible in the new style raids. It wasn't long before we moved into ICC and made good steady progress for a guild that based itself on fun and laid back 10 man only raiding. We still also pride ourselves on the diverse non raiding side of the guild the continues to grow with many players of all levels and experience.
Guild progress (10 man) Edit
- Obsidian Sanctum - Cleared (One Drake Up)
- Naxxramas - Cleared 15/15
- Eye of Eternity - Cleared 1/1
- Ulduar - 6/14
- Vault of Archavon - Cleared 4/4
- Trial of the Crusader - Cleared 5/5
- Onyxia - Cleared 1/1
- Icecrown Citadel - 11/12
- Ruby Sanctum - 0/1
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Thursday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time - ICC10.
- Saturday, 20:30 - 00:00 Server Time - ICC continued.
- Sunday, 16:00/20:00 (variable) Server Time - Weekly Raid Quest
- Monday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time - ICC10 for Alts, New Members etc. (this is a new raid slot trial)
- Ad-hoc raids are sometimes posted as and when required.
Guild Guidlines Edit
- For general guild affairs not many rules exist, most are common sense such as no bad language or flaming other guild members
- There is no limit to how much or how little you play .
- The Raiding is purely optional, although having a go is encouraged .
- Some minor rules do exist for the raiding, these can be seen in more depth on the guild website, generally our raids are fun and laid back affairs.
- A lootmaster is used and loot distributed to relevant characters by rolling.
- No set attendance is expected.
- Signing up on the website calendar is encouraged and preferred.
- Consumables & Enchants are expected.
- Being on time and repaired is expected.
Guildmasters & Honored KnightsEdit
- We currently have 4 Guildmasters, 1 Officer & several Honored Knights who can all be contacted in game for any guild matter
- The Honored Knight rank was created to reward those persons who put in significant, unselfish effort within the guild.