Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Death Knights is a casual PvE guild with almost 200 level 70 characters. We are largerly composed of working adults and we primarily raid on weeknights.
This guild was formed on Suramar. It is dedicated towards end game instances, and we only recruit people with experience. Applicants should have Kara/Heroic Badge/Epic PvP level gear and be specced to raid. To fill out an application goto the TDK Website For more information you can contact Bobbuddha, Tesseron, or Ninjafiveo in game.
Guild progress Edit
- Karazhan - Full Clear and on farm status with 3 weekly groups.
- Gruul's Lair - farm status with 1 weekly raid group.
- Magtheridon - farm status
- Zul'Aman - Full Clear (no bear mounts yet)
- Tempest Keep - Full Clear except for Kael
- Serpentshrine Cavern - Full Clear except for Vashj
- Mount Hyjal - Rage Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal to 24%
This guild was originally formed prior to The Burning Crusade and primarily raided in Zul'Gurub. Many of TDK's core raided and leveled together, mastered Karazhan and is now progressing into 25man raids
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Weekdays, 6:15 PM Server
Check the website for specific raid times and schedule.
Guild rules Edit
- Please see the guild website for details.
Guild Leadership is held by a triumvirate
- Bobbuddha, GM
- Guild Master & Web Master. Frost Mage. Uber-know-it-all and somewhat active WoWWiki author; see his page for his contributions.
- Tesseron/Zeiron, Co-GM
- Tesseron - Hunter, and Zeiron - resto Shaman. Primary Raid leader.
- Felixzero, Co-GM
- Holy Paladin. Healer leader - alternate raid leader