Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Solace Guild is an international guild formed on the 9th of November 2008 on the EU-Jaedenar realm.
Solace was built in order to allow its members to play World of Warcraft in an environment that supports their social beliefs and brings them together on many levels, including that of game play and attitude in-game.
This guild is for people who share the desire to have fun in the game as well as to progress.
Guild progress Edit
- Naxxramas - cleared
- Obsidian Sanctum - cleared (including 3D)
- Eye of Eternity - cleared
- Ulduar - cleared (including Algalon on 10 man)
- Trial of the Crusader - cleared
- Trial of the Grand Crusader - 25 man: 2/5 | 10 man: cleared (including Tribute to Insanity achievement)
- Icecrown Citadel - cleared (including LK HC)
- Bastion of Twilight - cleared (HC kills: Halfus Wyrmbreaker)
- Throne of the Four Winds - cleared
- Blackwing Descent - cleared (HC kills: Chimaeron, Atramedes, Maloriak)
- Baradin Hold - cleared (Argaloth)
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Monday, 8:00 PM - 12:00 Server
- Tuesday, 8:00 PM - 12:00 Server
- Wednesday, 8:00 PM - 12:00 Server
- Thursday, 8:00 PM - 12:00 Server
- Sunday, 8:00 PM - 12:00 Server
These are potentional raid days. The actual raiding days are based on progress and attendancy. Also, there will be times (as currently) that the content is cleared in less than 2 raid days.
Guild rules Edit
- This is a semi-casual raiding guild, which doesn't have strict attendancy rules, but does expect everyone to give their very best to get the best progress out of our raids.
- We use a Loot Council system for loot.