Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sanctuary is a progression guild focused on mythic content on the US server Draka. We strive for a fast-paced and focused raiding environment, but also for a warm and fun social experience outside of our progression schedule. We also like to mix it up in PvP and have multiple alt raid groups on off-nights.
In keeping with our highly focused raiding environment, we are always seeking experienced players who excel at their class. We want committed, long-term members who want to grow with us and help us progress as a unit. We’ve been strong and active for many years and plan on staying solid into WoD. For more information and recruitment needs, see our guild website or contact one of the officers listed below. Additionally, Draka’s realm forum has a regularly updated Sanctuary recruitment thread.
Guild progress Edit
- SoO - H 14/14
Sanctuary was born January 2, 2006. Originally a PvP-focused guild that spawned a few notable High Warlords in its day, we’ve long since moved to what we consider causal raiding.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
Though subject to change based on raider availability and attendance, our current raid schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, 6:00-8:30 PM Server
- Sunday, 6:00-8:30 PM Server
- Monday, 6:00-8:30 PM Server
- Our alt groups are managed and scheduled at random by guild members on our guild forum.
Requirements and expectations Edit
- Be able to communicate clearly and quickly.
- We require Ventrilo for communication (mic not required but a plus). In-game communication will be handled for hard of hearing or deaf players.
- Have a mature attitude and the ability to perform, but also have a sense of humor.
- Don't be offensive for the sake of being offensive. Exercising a moderate level of tact makes everyone happy!
- Expect criticism (not being sensitive is a plus); expect praise.
- Every raider is expected to attend at least two raids a week (or risk losing their raid spot).
- All raiders are expected to fill out an availability sheet to help us build the best raid compositions for the best days.
- Be courteous, be on time, be considerate toward the 24 other raiders. We pull on the dot.
- If you are unable to make any raid(s) or will be late, please note it with our signup system.
- Be properly geared, enchanted, specced, and gemmed.
- Perform with precision; excel at your class; always try to improve.
- Dedicate these few hours we spend every week to focused gameplay.
- Be able to absorb and execute raid instructions quickly.
- Participate in our forum, read our strategies, be prepared!
- Be fully stocked.
- We use a DKP system for loot.
Below is a list of officers available for contact in-game should you have any questions.
- Helcyon (Guild Leader)