Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rising Nova is a three year old guild of people from around the world... of Warcraft. We raid casually but successfully, and value friendship over fat loots.
This guild was formed on Feathermoon. It is dedicated towards end game instances, and we only recruit people who are utter jackasses, but only in a good way. To fill out an application goto http://www.risingnova.org. For more information you can contact Singe in game.
Guild progress Edit
This guild was originaly formed by Landino and a group of friends. After growing to a considerable size they started attempting Molten Core. After much success (and giant arrows sticking out of Ragnaros's ass) they decided to extend recruitment to anyone that could be an assest. Within two months they had their first battle with Ragnaros as word of their quick progress got around the forums, recruitment increased dramatically and three weeks later they were farming Blackwing Lair. They have been personally contacted by Chromaggus to apologize for biting them repeatedly.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Tuesday, 6:00 PM Server - Black Temple
- Thursday, 6:00 PM Server - Black Temple
- Friday, 6:00 PM Server - Mount Hyjal
Guild rules Edit
- Don't be a douchebag
- We use a "Singe hands it out" system for loot.
- Singe, Guildmaster
- Guild and raid leader. Contact for adminship and advice on what to wear at Burning Man.
- Eilnyn, Lieutenant
- Toe Stabber.
- Allyriae, Lieutenant
- Guild webmaster.
- Ezarus, Lieutenant
- Amateur Comedian.
- Sway, Lieutenant
- Loot Secretary and Prettiest Hunter Ever.
- Grysta, Lieutenant
- Raid melee leader.
- Cilan, Lieutenant
- Guild emo and assistant raid leader.
- Mandara, Lieutenant
- Healing leader and male motivator.
- Daeglo, Lieutenant
- That guy with the hot wife who kinda quit WoW to "sit" with her more often.
- Maericor, Lieutenant
- Guild herbmaster.
- Kamarile, Lieutenant
- That guy without the hot wife who kinda quit WoW to play more golf.