Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Server: Server:Kirin Tor US
This guild was formed on Kirin Tor. It is dedicated towards fun and a family environment (A dysfunctional one but which family isn't?). To fill out an application goto www.piscusinferno.com For more information you can contact Tseran, Tayzha or Ailil in game.
- Naxxramas - On Farm
- Obsidian Sanctum - On Farm
- Vault of Archavon - On Farm
- The Eye of Eternity - Still perfecting
- Ulduar - Completed everything except Mimiron, General Vezax, Yogg-Saron, and Algalon the Observer
This guild was originally formed by Maoris, Molydeus, Solentus, Ylisaxa, Tumbleflump, Itis, Mythryl (As per guild charter)on the 13th of November 2005. After growing to a considerable size they helped form The Alliance of Guilds, which later evolved into the Fellowship of Kirin Tor. Unfortunately after the release of Burning Crusade FoKT member guilds went their separate ways.
Post BC Raiding
Together SnT has wreaked havoc on the demon spawn (and gnomes) in Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. Surf and Turf has since allied with several other guilds including Exiles of Sunrunner, Platonic Devotion, OSS, and Council of Fate to do more 25 mans and provide a much larger base of players to find for any instance or raid.
Weekly Raid ScheduleEdit
All raiding is organized through the website and signup sheets there.
Our Guild charter can be found at http://www.piscusinferno.com/forum/index.php?topic=36.0
- Ailil - Paladin Puller of Rooms (with the achievement gathering Rhiannan)
- Tseran - The pantsless Elf (and keeper of many epic mounts, also the Fishing God of Kirin Tor server, has more level 80 alts then should be possible)
- Tayzha - Tamer of Nomnom, the hungriest puppy ever (and keeper of Sissara the faceroller)
- Jaggling - The Dorf of a thousand faces (actually found out there is a limit to the number of characters you can have per account over multiple realms)
- Ruirk - The keeper of The Interdimensional Bank of Ruirk, only member so far with the rank "Loan Shark"
- Ragereaver - The crittiest holy paladin to ever grace the game, and the #1 receiver of Fragment of Val'anyr
- Itis - The Dorf priest of Elune (this player no plays WoW)
- Harbl - Pet of Tseran. Quite often you will hear "Yay Harbl!" in guild chat as Harbl levels
- Mythryl - Demented Circus Monkey