Nullify is a raiding PvP guild on Mal'ganis that is focused on PvE content
Nullify originally started out as a core group of friends who came over from playing competitive Counter-Strike Source. Soon after the guild became a Raiding Guild, about one year in to the release of The Burning Crusade. Nullify ended up clearing all content in The Burning Crusade and establishing itself as one of the Elite Alliance guilds on Mal'Ganis.
Now in Wrath of the Lich King, Nullify is again in the top 5 alliance guilds on Mal'ganis having cleared all the current content, and working on Ulduar and its many achievements. Goto http://nullify.guildomatic.com/guild_application/apply to apply
Guild progress Edit
- Naxxramas - farm status
- Obsidian Sanctum - farm status
- Eye of Eternity - farm status
- Ulduar - 14/14: working on Hard Modes
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Monday, 7:15 PM Server - Ulduar
- Tuesday, 7:15 PM Server - Ulduar
- Wednesday, 7:15 PM Server - Ulduar
- Thursday, 7:15 PM Server - Ulduar
Guild rules Edit
- 1)- Attendance/Signups. Nullify raids 4 nights a week during progression. We expect you to sign up to all raids, wether you CAN or CAN NOT make it. We require a 75% attendance ( 3 / 4 Nights ) during this time.
- 2)- Performance. Performance goes hand in hand with attendance. You can have 100% attendance, and be an unreliable raider who makes errors, and causes unnecessary wipes. We do not want this. Along with attendance you must have a solid performance. Vast knowledge of your class, as well as encounters.. and able to adapt and think outside of the box.
- 3)- Attitude. Have a positive attitude, and be mature.The Officers/Raid leaders make decisions for the best of the guild. If we decide to ask you to RESPECT, or sit out a fight for a raid composition issue or just because they feel you were underperforming, respect that. Don't start a fight and argue. Talk about it later in private at a more just time.
- 4)- Preparation/Listening. We require your attention for 4 hours a night. In this time, we ask that you listen to what we ask. Whether it may be Paladin buffs, or Tanking assignments. Listen, and do your job. Everyone has there job in the raid, and if all 25 show up, and do what they are supposed to, raids will be successful. Be prepared, often prior the raid, people are "Approved or Queued" as there raid signup. If you are approved you are raiding unless you chose not to. Get flasks, foodbuffs, pots.. and anything else your class may benefit from ahead of time, and be ready to put "Approved or Queued" as there raid signup. If you are approved you are raiding unless you chose not to. Get flasks, foodbuffs, pots.. and anything else your class may benefit from ahead of time, and be ready to pull at 7:30.
- 5) - Loot: Officer loot council.
- Sorlx/Plaibunnie, Guildmaster
- Guild leader.
- Matchbox, Co-GM
- Loboking, Officer