- To respect our guildmates, and our fellow players to the fullest of our ability.
- To create and upkeep an environment that will allow members to not only enjoy the game, but will also provide the opportunities to explore and conquer end game content.
- To encourage our members to be prepared for end game content by participating in raids, events, and providing assistance with quests.
- To above all else, have fun doing what we're doing, no matter what faction we're playing.
- NK was founded in the later part of 1996 in an AOL game called CyberStrike, and have since branched out into RPG games, picking up members along the way who have decided to stay with us for the ride. We have many long term members, some of whom have been with us for 10+ years now, through Diablo 1 & 2, and EverQuest. Upon WoW's release in November of 2004, we formed on the Ner'Zhul US server, but in February of 2005 most members had moved to Hellscream US, where we were part of other guilds until reforming under our tag in December of 2006. We hope to continue our tradition of meeting cool people and having them join us on the crazy train for whatever the future holds in store.
- Currently, we are trying to make the most of the WoTLK expansion as much as our RL schedules and non-desire to raid 5-7 days a week can allow.
- For current Recruitment needs check the World of Warcraft Forums for Hellscream or visit us at our website www.nkguild.com
- Notorious Killers is our sister guild on Horde Side! For the Horde!
Raiding Times: 25 mans are Mon, Thurs, Sat, Sun - these are official NK raids, loot is officer awarded.
Ulduar 10 Man, Naxxramas 10 Man, Chamber of the Aspects 10 Man & random Heroics are ran at any other times during the week or after regular raids. These are generally hosted by anybody in guild and are not considered official NK runs. Loot distribution will be set up by the run host.
Old World 40 man Progression:
Burning Crusade progression:
Wrath of the Lich King progression (Heroic):