- Guild Master: Corleown
- Officers: Gruumok, Azuzel, Andrend, Kerg
Months Behind is the top raiding guild and is at the forefront of Nathrezim progression.
On 8/14/2008 Months Behind defeated M'uru, thus putting the Horde on Nathrezim back at 1# on the server. We are 5/6 in Sunwell.
Weekly Raid Schedule Edit
Monday: 5:45 to 11 Server Tuesday: 5:45 to 11 Server Wednesday: 5:45 to 11 Server Thursday: 5:45 to 11 Server Friday & Saturday – Off nights Sunday: 5:45 to 11 Server
Medium Need - Need one well geared player to fill in our roster High Need - Need one well geared player to immediately fill in our roster
Paladin (Holy) - Medium Need
Priests (Holy COH) - High Need
Shaman (Enhancement) - High Need
Warlocks - Medium Need
Mages - Medium Need
Druids (Resto) - Medium Need
Rogues - None
Warriors (Prot) - High Need
Druids (Feral) - None
We will always consider exceptional players of ANY class
What we want in potential recruits:
- Self-motivated people with good working knowledge of their classes mechanics and all relevant theorycrafting. Be able to perform your classes role at a high level be it DPS, healing, or tanking. Be active in forum discussions on your class and be able to ask advice if you notice you are struggling in an are.
- Full consumables for every progression raid. If you can not farm on your toon, we have plenty of people in guild willing to trade for consumables. I myself trade fish for herbs! We also pass out Marks of the Illdari every few weeks to members and possibly trials if you are in for raids in order to lessen the consumable cost.
- Willingness to put in the effort of learning new encounters, especially ones that run into being expensive (lol ledge boss at Twins ). We provide repair money from guild funds for members and higher.
- Good situational awareness. If you can't DPS/Heal/Tank and be aware of what else is going on in the fight at the same time don't apply.
- T6 and Sunwell gear is a plus in recruiting. We do the first portion of BT on our offnights now and would be able to gear someone relatively quickly, however we are moving to progress in Sunwell as fast as possible. Please do not apply if you are in T4/Kara gear..we will not be able to gear you that quickly.
- Able to make at a minimum 4 out of 5 raids a week. If you can not do this then please do not apply.
- Be able to take jokes made at your expense and at the expense of others..these guys are kinda crazy
We use an EPGP loot system modified for our rules and trials last between 3 to 4 weeks, however, you can earn EP (DKP essentially) while you are a trial and when on the waitlist. We are looking for applicants who want to beat new content and do not mind the repair costs, consumable cost etc.
- Doom Lord Kazzak - Completed
- Doomwalker - Completed
- Gruul's Lair - Completed
- Karazhan - Completed
- Zul'Aman - Completed
- Serpentshrine Cavern - Completed
- The Eye - Completed
- The Battle for Mount Hyjal - Completed
- Black Temple - Completed
- Sunwell Plateau - 4/6